Position Name - Senior Java Developer
Experience - 3 years
No of positions - 3
Location - Chennai
Perform on-site and off-site technical tasks within a project; including the design, specification, and integration of our products.
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC
- Minimum 3+ years of hard-core coding experience is mandatory
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide excellent technical and business-oriented consulting across all areas of core IDP and IDP Connect products
- To be Proactive and should be able to Prioritize the items
- To complete task in project plan effectively (Time taken) based on the items and resource availability.
- Agreeing items based on the resource availability and responsible in assigning task to appropriate resources
- To provide status report and produce other relevant documentation as required.
- To develop custom software code production in required languages in accordance with project specifications and software quality control procedures
- To take initiative for improvements of products, processes and systems
- To be accountable for successful releases of code
- To be responsible for maintaining the versions of software in the version control system
- To maintain cordial relationship with other team members and peers.
- To always align personal goals with department goals.
- To be aware of the latest technology updates and implement the same in the projects wherever necessary