Position Name - Python Developer
Experience - 3 to 5 years
No of positions - 5
Location - Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- As part of the Squad Development, maintain a cheerful and productive attitude in the team. Work along with the team towards technical excellence and lead by example.
- Own the outcome of “Integration at Speed”, and the quality of every technical deliverable that comes from the team.
- Guide squad towards CI/CD, TDD, DevOps delivery approaches.
- Create patterns that epitomise clean code – performant, secure, cost effective, maintainable – for use by the team.
- Continuously improve the quality and productivity of the team through peer code reviews, retrospectives and other ceremonies.
- Deliver and continually build on the standards of the squad.
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS service and feature developments and sponsor improvements with value to IDP.
- Ensure every AWS object created is tagged for cost management purposes.
- Bias for Action, Customer Obsession, Quality, Speed.
- Excellent experience in the technical delivery in a high performing squad.
- Able to clearly articulate and adopt on the standards and guidance necessary for a new squad to provide enterprise grade development services.
- Experience in delivering enterprise grade event-driven integration architectures.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications Aurora or another enterprise database.
- A strong developer in your own right, in Python.
- AWS Certified Developer, DevOps Engineer desirable.
- Experience with SAP integration is desirable, but not a mandatory requirement.