Position Name: IOS Developer
No of Positions:2
Programming Skills: C Programming & Objective C
- Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
- Cocoa frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation
- Core Graphics, Core Audio & Core Text.
- Strong command over Swift and objective C.
- Comfortable in Storyboard and Playground.
- Strong command over Web APIs & Social media integration.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and ability to train
- Work on ideation of the product and features
- Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handle end-end publishing of application to Apple store
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
- Cross-platform development